By using the Site and Services, you represent and warrant that:
If we believe that you are less than 13 years of age, your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning.
We reserve the right at any time to:
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to perform maintenance, upgrades, updates, suspend, and to modify the Service (or any part thereof, such as certain features or functions) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or suspension of the Service.
The Service is controlled and operated by us from our offices in London United Kingdom. We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access is available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Service should not be construed as the Company purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any Countries all over the world, or jurisdiction other than
BY USING THE SERVICE OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TOU AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
3. Registration. In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on the Service's registration form, and to maintain and promptly update the registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
You will also be asked to provide an email address and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account and password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
4. Your Conduct. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You, and not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content, including but not limited to any commentary posted on the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree not to use the Service for:
5. Content Submitted by You. By posting Content on the Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute the Content.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
9. Interaction with Third Parties. Your interaction with third parties on or through the Service is solely between you and such third party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such interaction.
10. Links. The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links from the Service to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that (a) we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and (b) we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
11. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that Content contained in merchant sites, sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Service. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we or our licensors retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein.
The Site and the content provided by us contained herein, as well as all copyrights, trademarks and logos, are the property of PinEventz or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out copies of content from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. All of our works of authorship reflected in the Service are: Copyright 2013, Pineventz.com All rights reserved.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PINEVENTZ, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
PINEVENTZ, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (ii) YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF PINEVENTZ, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
13. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PINEVENTZ NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/ OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH PINEVENTZ. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO PINEVENTZ FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 12 AND 13 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Copyrights. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. Our policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information:
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to our designated agent at:by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. General Information. The Site is directed solely to individuals residing in jurisdictions in which provision of the Site's content is legal. We make no representation that materials provided on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.